Many clients ask me “Do we really need an agency to manage our social media when we can do it ourselves?”. Well, the answer is simple… Yes, I think so.
I work with social media every day on a professional level, and know how to increase brand awareness of your service or product. I am dedicated to achieving the best results possible when engaging and promoting your business on social media.
It might not be worth actively managing or engaging on all the social media sites that are available – I can help to determine the ones that will work best for your business, and then focus on those.
My Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns are carefully planned to target an audience that is most likely to engage with your business, and I monitor the progress so that I can provide valuable insights on customer engagement and behavior.
With social media becoming more popular than ever, it’s vital to have a strong presence that effectively showcases your brand, values, and services.
Here are some key benefits of having an agency manage your social media:
- Strategy and Planning: An agency can devise strategic, effective strategies to engage on social media.
- Brand Recognition: Social media professionals know where to start, which platforms to use and how to take your brand to the next level.
- Brand Values: An agency is skilled in projecting and maintaining your brand and values, keeping consistency throughout.
- Goals: Agencies can set up specific goals and manage social media campaigns that engage with potential clients and drive conversions.
- Competitors: Analysing and monitoring your competition will provide valuable insight on how to improve your social media.
- Saving valuable time: By handing over management and marketing of social media pages, you free up valuable time to focus on what you know and do best, your business.
- Insights and Analytics: The valuable insights that are available can be thoroughly analyzed and interpreted by a professional agency.
- Technology: With ever increasing technology, it’s hard to keep up with trends and best practices for social media. Professionals keep up with technology and trends.
- Affordability: Many companies hire a social media agency for their marketing simply because it’s less expensive than hiring a full-time employee to manage this.
When it comes to clients managing their own social media, I have found that in most cases their efforts are ineffective, and the client does not achieve the results they expected.
Do you feel that your social media marketing efforts are lacking that “professional touch”?
Contact me for more information on my social media management and search engine optimisation services.