Having a WordPress maintenance plan gives you peace of mind, knowing your site is in good hands and well taken care of.
Your WordPress site will be regularly checked, optimised and backed up.
Benefits of WordPress maintenance
- To ensure your website is always being monitored and looked after by a WordPress expert
- Receiving priority support/WordPress help when needed
- Reducing time spent debugging technical WordPress issues
- Properly testing and debugging plugins for maximum compatibility with the latest version of WordPress, Themes and other plugins
Features of the maintenance plan include
- WordPress core version upgrades to the latest version if available
- Plugin upgrades if available, compatibility checks & plugin reactivation
- Website downtime monitor
- Monthly website files backup (WordPress installation, Theme files, Uploads, Plugins)
- Weekly database backups (WordPress content), stored on a secure server
- Security checks & action is taken to secure website
- Guaranteed site restore in 24 – 48 hours in case of hacker/malware intrusion
If you need a maintenance service for your WordPress website, contact me. As an experienced developer, I am able to offer a professional maintenance service which will add value to your website.